MT ORTHO Personal Data Processing Notice
1. Data and contact Controller
MT ORTHO S.r.l., with registered office in Fossa Lupo street, sn – 95025 , Aci Sant’Antonio (CT), Italy, collects and processes certain personal data about you within the scope of the services offered by MT ORTHO through its traditional channels or through the website www.mtortho.com or doc.mtortho.com.
You can contact us at the e-mail address of our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com or write us by traditional mail by sending a letter to the attention of the Data Protection Officer at MT ORTHO, via Fossa Lupo, sn – 95025, Aci Sant’Antonio (CT), Italy.
To find out about your rights, you can consult the “Rights of interested parties” section at the bottom.
2. When does this policy apply?
If you visit our website www.mtortho.com o doc.mtortho.com, or you have purchased an MT ORTHO branded product or have otherwise come into contact with MT ORTHO (e.g. by telephone to find out more about MT ORTHO services and products or about the company), you will find below all the information about the processing of your personal data.
3. Purposes and legal basis for Processing
We will process your personal data:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations and, in particular, to allow you to browse and use the services offered through the Site, whether or not you are a registered user; to provide a response to your requests, including by automated means; to calculate a quote you have requested from us; to execute contracts for the purchase and sale of products or the provision of services; to provide you with the necessary assistance with respect to the services you have purchased.
- son the basis of your consent, to use your personal data for marketing and market research purposes, also in order to involve you in commercial and promotional initiatives other than the sending of newsletters (which you can always opt-out of) regarding MT ORTHO’s services and products, also in partnership with third parties, who will not have access to your data without your explicit consent. The promotional communications that we will send you may include content related to market research and may take place through e-mail, social networks and telephone contact with operators;
- sulla base degli interessi legittimi di MT ORTHO, per analizzare e migliorare la qualità dei nostri servizi e prodotti (es. Sphereplast, ecc.); garantire la qualità dei prodotti forniti agli utenti; gestire gli eventi di perdita e/o distruzione di dati e accessi non autorizzati; gestire e controllare internamente le nostre attività; diffondere sui canali di comunicazione di MT ORTHO le immagini ed i filmati realizzati; compiere analisi statistiche sull’utilizzo dei servizi e, ove necessario, esercitare i nostri diritti di azione e difesa in giudizio. Inoltre, sulla base del nostro interesse legittimo potremmo inviarti comunicazioni promozionali su servizi analoghi a quelli che hai acquistato in passato e/o sulla base delle informazioni di profilo che ci hai fornito. Potrai opporti in qualsiasi momento al trattamento finalizzato all’invio di materiale promozionale;
- to fulfil any other obligation arising from applicable legislation or from an order of the authority, including accounting and tax obligations and obligations to guarantee the services sold.
The provision of your data is always optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible to proceed with certain processing operations, such as those strictly related to the performance of a contract or the provision of services you have requested.
4. Processed Data
As part of your use of the Website and/or your communications, including by telephone, with us, MT ORTHO will process the data listed below:
We will process some of your personal data, including your first and last name, contact details that you have provided to us or that you have used to communicate with us, such as your e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number, as well as other information about you that you may have provided to us (e.g. profile information provided during registration on our site). In some cases, we may only process your credit card information for as long as is necessary to process a payment.
The computer systems and procedures used to operate the Site acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. However, this data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of any offence committed against the Site.
5. Categories of recipients of your personal data
Your personal data can be known and processed by:
- MT ORTHO’s suppliers, such as suppliers of technological materials or other financial intermediaries, banks, credit institutions, lenders, operators of centralised IT systems (risk control centres, anti-fraud, etc.), insurance companies, consultants and freelancers who assist MT ORTHO in debt collection and litigation management, or individuals who organise the dispatch of mail and commercial information, in their capacity as data processors;
- by the staff of the entities referred to in the preceding points for the sole purpose of carrying out the processing activities for which your data have been collected, in their capacity as data processors;
6. International Transfers
When we transfer your data to third parties located outside the territory of the European Union, or in countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of privacy protection, we do so subject to appropriate contractual guarantees provided by the third party provider, based on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
7. Data Retention period
Your personal data shall be retained for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which it was collected and, in any case, no longer than 10 (ten) years from the termination of the contract or from the last time you contacted MT ORTHO (such as, for example, the last time you communicated with us or accessed your reserved area), unless it is indispensable to retain it for a longer period and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
8. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right to know which of your personal data are being processed. In particular, you are granted the right of access, rectification, deletion as well as the right to data portability, the right to restriction of processing and the right to object to processing, where applicable. Furthermore, if the processing is carried out for marketing purposes, or is based on our legitimate interest, you are allowed to object at any time. To obtain further information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us by traditional mail by sending a letter to the attention of the Data Protection Officer at MT ORTHO, via Fossa Lupo, sn – 95025, Aci Sant’Antonio (CT), Italy.
Below is a brief illustration of your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of access enables you to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you are being processed by MT ORTHO and, where applicable, to access such data and information relating thereto;
- The right of rectification enables you to obtain the amendment of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;
- The right to erasure allows you to obtain the deletion of data relating to you without undue delay (e.g. when your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by applicable law (e.g. when the storage of your data is necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to the data controller);
- The right to data portability allows you, under certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you that you have provided to MT ORTHO. You may transmit this data to another data controller, provided that this right can be recognised to you in the light of the applicable legislation, and without prejudice to the case in which the rights and freedoms of others may be adversely affected as a result.
- The right to restriction of processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by the applicable legislation, to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In such cases MT ORTHO may only continue to process your data in certain cases, for example for the exercise of the right of defence or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to object to processing allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law, to object to the processing of your personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds, rights or freedoms that allow MT ORTHO to continue the processing;
If there are reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data that is based on a legitimate interest of MT ORTHO or a third party. In such cases, MT ORTHO will cease processing, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing.
At any time, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from MT ORTHO regarding your rights or if you consider that your rights have been infringed.